We look forward to all that 2012 holds- weddings, Olympics in London, and of course more traveling to name a few!
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Happy 2012!
Hello everyone! Hope you enjoyed the holidays and were able to relax and reflect on all that happened in 2011. We had a busy year- Mark was deployed twice, I spent a couple months at home for the birth of my nephew (love him!), we were able to do some wonderful traveling and continued to enjoy our time in England. One of my (Erin's) New Year's resolutions is to blog at least once a month. We have tried to travel at least once a month so that will be an easy way to keep you updated on our adventures and help me make blogging more of a habit! I will also try to catch you up on some of last year's travel adventures! Thankfully ALL have been much, much better than our experience in Sicily. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well hi!!!! So how's that once a month working out? Believe me I understand. Hope to talk to you soon. WE miss you!!
ReplyDelete